Copying files between Media Drive and iPad - Modifying file dates & Select All

With some difficulty I have upgraded the firmware to the latest (2.93) version.  However the file date problem remains.

I cannot believe that Sandisk have not fixed this problem.  It is totally unacceptable and makes the device totally useless for any serious photographer.

I will give support a chance to contact me about the support ticket I have submitted but if there is not a fix for this I will be taking this back to the Apple store for refund as it’s not fit for purpose.

I must admit to being really disappointed with this device.  It looks great and the hardware seems excellent.  The software/firmware however really lets it down.  The iPad app is really clunky.   Why on earth is there no option to upload files to a particular folder on the drive.   It only uploads to ‘Media Drive Upload’ but then to add insult to injury it is not possible to move files to a new folder except by the complicated method od copying, pasting and deleting the file.

My wife is not good with technology and I hoped this would be easy to use and allow her to manage and organise her files easily.  She does not have a PC or Mac so needs to do everything via the iPad app.

This is a real opportunity for Sandisk to produce something really useful.  As a server for music files I am sure it is very useful but clearly photographers were not consulted about usability.