06-09-2015 11:09 PM
Yes, the app itself is crude (e.g: no searching, no arranging seriously?), and slow, but what on earth is this doing to my iPhone? It entirely freezes my phone with morbid black screen, then turns off my phone, and it won't start up for a while......I've had an app or two that would cause some bugs, but not this proportion of intrusion. It makes this product beyond useless; rather corrupting.
06-11-2015 04:48 PM
I don't have black screen but try this it solved my connection problem.
I just solved this by myself on my Iphone 5 IOS 8.3. It took me over an hour to find out!
1. Make sure the Wireless Flash app is close. 2. Go to Setting then Wi-Fi
3. Pick your Sandisk wifi name then connect to it
4. Once you got it connecting stay where you are then find the big "i" icon next to the singnal bar right of your Sandisk wifi name
5. Write down the Subnet Mask number you see e.g 244.244.244.0
6. Write down the Router number e.g 134.443.0.1
7. Open Safari then type on the address bar the subnet number wrote then click Go, let it liad for a while about 20 sec
8. Then stop the loading then replace the subnet number with the Router number then click Go.
9. Now you should connect to your Sandisk wireless flash drive via Safari
10. Try to browse a pdf file or something
11. Open your Wireless Flash app
12. Hopefully the magic comes true!