Wireless Connection discovery bug

Hello,

Wireless Connection discovery bug, it’s long very long and in some places, it find nothing…

Any idea ?

thanks !

Can you give us more details about what issue you are facing? screen shots and detailed steps would be helpful.

I have a similar issue. i am not able to use internet while connected to sandisk connect.

i tried all the steps as described, i even tried the settings with different wireless networks and different android devices but failed.most of the times either the disk does not reconise wifi network and on one or two occassions when it did recognise a network it failed to save it as preffered network.

i have tried factory resettting, firware flashing and every other possible means including trying to connect to various security wifi networks including open security also but nothing works.

i need some urgent help as i cannot survive without being connected to internet because of job issues.

thanks

1 Like

Same Here, Cannot connect to the Internet. When I scan for the SSID nothing shows.

When I try to Add a SSID via the Hidden Network option I get the below error message.

There was an error saving the new Preferred Network. Try again later.

Urgent Help required.

Thanks and Reg

can you tell us more about the network type you are trying to connect to? What type of router, encryption type, etc

HI,

I’ve got many different routers which I’ve tried connecting to. But encryption on all of them are the same.

1. Tried Different Routers like ( Huawei, Buffalo, Linksys )

2. Encryption ( WEP , WPA2-Personal )

Urgently need Help, I’m Unable to connect to my router in the car to stream music…

Thanks and Regards.

Aj

Any Update ???/

@ariyano wrote:

HI,

I’ve got many different routers which I’ve tried connecting to. But encryption on all of them are the same.

1. Tried Different Routers like ( Huawei, Buffalo, Linksys )
  1. Encryption ( WEP , WPA2-Personal )

Urgently need Help, I’m Unable to connect to my router in the car to stream music…

Thanks and Regards.

Aj

Update Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee…

This is getting really very frustrating and to top that there is no one from Sandisk to reply.

I’m unable to get any of the WiFi APs to detect on the Flash, Need a solution urgently else this is just another USB flash which I do not want.

Waiting for a reply from Sandisk.

Aj.

@ariyano wrote:

This is getting really very frustrating and to top that there is no one from Sandisk to reply.

Have you tried contacting the official SanDisk Customer Support?

1 Like

@Tapeworm
Thanks I actually never thought of doing that. Well actually I thought this was the right place.

I did contact support and opened a TT with them. Now ive reached to a point where they have concluded that my WFD is in warranty and there seems to be a problem with it. They’ve asked me to send it in so they could replace it with a new one.

Though im sending it to them, I really doubt that my WFD is faulty cause many others have the same problem. But who knows maybe it really is faulty. I’ll let you guys know once I get a replacement.

Thanks.
Aj