04-08-2014 05:55 PM
I am Ernest. I am an University student who needs some helps.
I am recently working on my multimedia course project and my topic is the SanDisk Connect Wireless Flash Drive.
There are few things that I would like to know about the wireless flash drive.
1) Why it can only stream up to 3 device simultaneously and connect up to 8 devices?
2) Does it use TCP/IP to stream video to other devices? If not, which protocol does it use?
3) Does it create a Wi-Fi access point to allow devices to connect to it?
That's all I could think of now.
Wish you all have a good day.
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-09-2014 08:18 AM
1. it is a bandwidth issue. streaming to more than 3 devices will saturate the bandwith and cause buffering for all connected devices
3. yes and this network can be password protected to restrict access.