I forgot my WiFi Password

I recently had to reset my iPhone and setup as a new phone so I lost all my WiFi passwords.  I also just bought a new iPad Mini (and sold my iPad 2) so the WiFi passwords on it were reset too.

Now I cannot connect to my Wireless Flash Drive.  Is there a way I can get into the setup and put in a new WiFi password?

If now, how do I do a factory reset?  I have seen a few posts on this board with a link to the factory reset procedure but they are all broken links and don’t go anywhere.

Please help :cry:

you will need to do a factory reset

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5507/ 

Thanks, that did the trick.

I also forgot and lost my Wifi password, but finally I use a nice and pwerful tool, SmartKey WiFi Password Recovery. It works for me and I use it to recover my wireless password successfully. You can try it.

I also forgot and lost my Wifi password, but finally I use a nice and pwerful tool, SmartKey WiFi Password Recovery. It works for me and I use it to recover my wireless password successfully. You can try it.

But that factory reset deleted all the data right?

If you have it saved on a Windows 7 computer, you can see it by right-clicking on the wireless network from the Available Networks list and choosing Properties. From there go to the Security tab and check the box to reveal the password.

Alternatively you can go into the Network and Sharing Center Control Panel. On the left, click on the Manage Wireless Networks link and then right-click on the wireless network to view its properties.

Hope this helps.

If you have it saved on a Windows 7 computer, you can see it by right-clicking on the wireless network from the Available Networks list and choosing Properties. From there go to the Security tab and check the box to reveal the password.

Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin

Alternatively you can go into the Network and Sharing Center Control Panel. On the left, click on the Manage Wireless Networks link and then right-click on the wireless network to view its properties.

Hope this helps.

From a computer that is connected to the router (wired or wireless), Open your Internet browser and type the IP address of the router in the address bar. The default IP address is 192.168. 0.1. At the login, enter the username (admin) and your password www.upsers.com