Reply
Newbie
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎02-21-2014
Accepted Solution

lock/unlock player

 I cant find button to do lock player. Central button, if I hold it - shutdown my player.

 

How I can lock player when I running ?

SanDisk Guru
Posts: 16,310
Registered: ‎04-17-2008

Re: lock/unlock player

Haven't got one yet, so I can't tell if it HAS a lock feature. But it sounds like it might not.

Highlighted
Newbie
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: lock/unlock player

Cant believe that a simple and usefull feature like wasnt implemented.

 

SanDisk Guru
Posts: 4,548
Registered: ‎07-18-2007

Re: lock/unlock player

the sport currently does not ahve a key lock function.

SanDisk Guru
Posts: 8,152
Registered: ‎12-11-2007

Re: lock/unlock player

Hmmm--especially for a gym/exercise-oriented device, that might be a handy feature to have . . . .

Newbie
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎02-22-2014

Re: lock/unlock player

After a day spent with the clip sport, I really find necessary a way to lock the player. I mistakenly skipped song to many times. 

Newbie
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎02-22-2014

Re: lock/unlock player

What a bummer, it seems like a great player otherwise but what good is it if it keeps bumping tracks...

SanDisk Guru
Posts: 16,310
Registered: ‎04-17-2008

Re: lock/unlock player


@Woodstock wrote:

After a day spent with the clip sport, I really find necessary a way to lock the player. I mistakenly skipped song to many times. 



@Mihail wrote:

What a bummer, it seems like a great player otherwise but what good is it if it keeps bumping tracks...


 

To be honest, I have never used the locking feature on any of my Sansa players, and I have owned numerous models over the the past several years.

SanDisk Guru
Posts: 4,898
Registered: ‎11-17-2008

Re: lock/unlock player


@Tapeworm wrote:

@Woodstock wrote:

After a day spent with the clip sport, I really find necessary a way to lock the player. I mistakenly skipped song to many times. 



@Mihail wrote:

What a bummer, it seems like a great player otherwise but what good is it if it keeps bumping tracks...


 

To be honest, I have never used the locking feature on any of my Sansa players, and I have owned numerous models over the the past several years.


Same here. In fact, one time I accidentally enabled it on one of them and got quite angry with its inability to respond before I realized what had happened.

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

Newbie
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎02-22-2014

Re: lock/unlock player

Maybe its in the way that we carry and how we handle them. I clip mine to my belt, and I touch all over it when reaching for it. I have to lock it or it ruins the experience, its a hassle rewinding the long talk files I listen to.