lock feature

Hi

I am looking for the lock function on the Sansadisk clip sport?

How can we lock the system to avoid inadvertentlylick?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Can’t be done currently.  But keep your eyes open here for a possible firmware upgrade later this month . . . . 

There has been numerous people wanting this already. I just hope it gets inlcuded in the next release. 

Yes, indeedy, coming, and shortly.

@kitscht wrote:

There has been numerous people wanting this already. I just hope it gets inlcuded in the next release. 

Why? Do you even HAVE a Clip Sport?

It does lock. I discovered it by accident. Just hold the “back” button while playing. I updated to the newest firmware a week ago or so. So maybe it’s a new fix.

@s0faking wrote:

It does lock. I discovered it by accident. Just hold the “back” button while playing. I updated to the newest firmware a week ago or so. So maybe it’s a new fix.

Yep, although not really new, as the firmware update has been out for awhile.   :wink:

Hi,

On my clip I can still turn off and adjust volume though keybord is locked.  Is this a feature or malfuction ? :wink: In my oppinion it’d lock all keys.

@kaapoa wrote:

Hi,

On my clip I can still turn off and adjust volume though keybord is locked.  Is this a feature or malfuction ? :wink: In my oppinion it’d lock all keys.

Feature. I remember on an older model the lock DID lock out the volume control, and many, many people complained so it was changed.

Can’t please everyone I guess. :confounded:

Yes I had that older model and i was very please with it. Biggest problem for  me is that it’s turn off during my workout :frowning: . I’ll manage with non lock volumecontrol.