Sandisk clip sport firmware update

is there a new update for the sandisk clip sport coming out?

i think there should be a invert color feacher and the time in the update

There has not been a release for the sport in a while. I would not expect to see any new features in a FW update. If one comes at all it would most likely be only big fixes and no feature enhancements or new features. 

@drlucky wrote:

There has not been a release for the sport in a while. I would not expect to see any new features in a FW update. If one comes at all it would most likely be only big fixes and no feature enhancements or new features. 

Last week firmware 1.25 has been available on this place. Unfortunately it had to be cancelled a few days later due to messed up shuffle play. I don’t recall the change log, but it wasn’t anything worldshaking. The administrator has announced a fixed version to appear soon.

@drlucky wrote:

Last week firmware 1.25 has been available on this place. Unfortunately it had to be cancelled a few days later due to messed up shuffle play. I don’t recall the change log, but it wasn’t anything worldshaking. The administrator has announced a fixed version to appear soon.

I was not counting the pulled FW from last week :wink: It only had a couple of small bug fixes. No new features or enhancements. 

In the next update what bugs fixes it will have and what is the firmware update version number?

@panda1212 wrote:

In the next update what bugs fixes it will have and what is the firmware update version number?

When it’s posted here, you will know.

When is the next firmware update and release date my sandisk clip sport  needs bugs fixing

Unknown.  But do keep in mind that it does not appear that the player is in active “development,” or that to any great degree.