SanDisk Clip Sport Firmware 1.17 released

I have few problems with the firmware:

1. When I add songs to GoList from Folder/External Card, they don´t get added to the playlist. Only songs from internal memory can be added to the GoList?

2. Why is actual time not shown on the display? It could be shown in the top next to the battery. What is the point of setting time and date, if it is shown nowhere?

3. If I want to add song to GoList I have to play it first, so I can access the menu (Music options) by pressing the down button. This is really annoying. Why can’t I for example press and hold the down button in the song select screen to access the “Music options”? Why do I have to play the song first? I want to add songs to GoList and listen to different song when I am doing it. 

4. The alphabetical order is wrong in my Folder/External card. It starts with A and goes to Z, all right. But some folders are placed after Z, even if they begin with A-Y. Is there a reason for this? For example folder Audiobooks is currently lowest on the list even if it begins with A. Why is it not on the top of the list??