SanDisk Clip Sport Firmware 1.17 released

The sandisk players are the only ones that worked for me and at a fraction of the cost of the other supposedly premium players.  A lot of these players back in the day that got great reviews had major overlooked problems. 

I’ve never spent more than fourty five bucks on a sansa player.  iI’ve owned everything since the clip plus including the fuze plus and the zip.  I guess I won’t be purchasing this player though.  The fuze plus, clip plus and zip just worked for me even though most hated the zip and fuze plus.  I have used the crud out of these players for hours a day and still am but the batteries are giving on all of them.  I could buy another zip but I would rather have something better.

It looks like the only major players left are sony, apple and sandisk.  sony and sandisk are each only still manufacturing one player from at least what I can tell from what’s available.  Most of these small tablet manufacturers have ceased production on mp3 players as well like visual land.  wWe’re all supposed to go around listening to music on smartphones and tablets now.  I don’t want mobile phone service or even a smartphone so I guess I’m going to be hiking around the mountains with a large tablet in hand just to listen to music.  I guess i could buy a 50 dollar dragon touch tablet and just lug that around.  IIm using a kindle right now to type this but it has very limited memory for music and its one of those things I don’t want to mess up on a several mile hike.