Repantant for buying this player

Hi everyone, I bought this player buy I'm already repentant. No lock button, can't make a playlist (m3u, m3u8,...Nothing works) no firmware update, can't play all musics from a folder, meh. My last player was a Sansa Clip+, and gave 10-0 to this Sport. Can Sansa Suppor say something about this please?

SanDisk Guru

Re: Repantant for buying this player

The Clip Sport does have fewer features on it. It also costs less. If it doesn't fit your needs or wants, return it and buy a Clip+ or Zip.

Great solution thanks...

Man Frustrated

So I can't play a playlist? No possible firmware updates? Can't play all songs from a folder? No lock button possible?

SanDisk Guru

It JUST CAME OUT--give it some time for a firmware upgrade.  This is not Amazon Prime 2-day delivery, for heaven's sake.  Smiley Wink

Of course you can play all songs from a folder.  Why do you think you can't?  Are some of your files in an incompatible format?

Playlist creation: http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14337/kw/clip%20sport%20playlist   Seems pretty logical and easy to me.  And of course you can then play it.

As to a lock button:  do you actually use it and have you had an issue not having it here? 

And then, again, as Tapeworm notes, you still have other options:  the Clip Zip anf the Clip+.

Highlighted

To firmware I'll wait of course. How can I play all songs from a folder? I choose the folder and enter on it...Don't let me play all folders and songs I have there..I just create a playlist on format m3u and says "File format not supported". The lock button of course I miss that. Because the buttons are to sensible, on my pocket when I workout, I change music unwittingly for example...