Random problem in playlists

Over the past several months I have been using a simple batch file to create m3u playlists for music subfolders in the main Music folder on my Clip Sport and in my micro SD.  Here is one of the messages I posted on the SanDisk Forum.

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/SanDisk-Clip-Sport/Simple-Batch-File-for-Playlist-of-Genre-Folders/m-p/359406#M3578

This batch file method will also work on a Mac using Wine -> File Manager command.  

( I could describe this easy method if anyone is interested.)

I thought it might be helpful for you if I attempted to convert your example text from your m3u file into the format created by the simple batch file.   I am using the drive letter F that is used on my Mac for my Clip Sport.  You can see this m3u format is really simple.

DriveLetter:\Music\Subfolder\Filename         (This method will work with mutliple layers of subfolders)

F:\Music\Kill me heal me chicago\Boni Pueri - Come With Me Chicago Typewriter OST Part 5.mp3
F:\Music\Kill me heal me chicago\Kill me heal me OST Auditory hallucination - Jang Jae In ft Nashow.mp3
F:\Music\Kill me heal me chicago\Boni Pueri - Time Walk Chicago Typewriter OST Part 5.mp3
F:\Music\Kill me heal me chicago\Boni Pueri - Come With Me Chicago Typewriter OST Part 5.mp3
F:\Music\Kill me heal me chicago\Kill me heal me OST Auditory hallucination - Jang Jae In ft Nashow.mp3
F:\Music\Kill me heal me chicago\Boni Pueri - Time Walk Chicago Typewriter OST Part 5.mp3

Please write back and share your results.

1 Like