Problems adding Podcasts to internal memory.

I believe you are missing the point. When the Clip Sport is sorting music into albums it is looking at the Album Name of the ID tag. I fully understand that. By the standards that I read the album name can be up to 30 bytes long. However the Sport is only using the first 8 or so characters of the album name to identify the album where a song is going to be placed. So if you have multiple album names where the first 8 or more characters are the same all of the songs will be put into the same album.

If you would like here is an example for you to try. Pick 3 or 4 songs on your PC and alter the ID tag so that the album name is “CrappyMusicfrom1990”. Then alter 3 or 4 more and make the album name “CrappyMusicfrom2000”. When those songs are loaded into the Clip Sport they will all end up a part of the same album (CrappyMusicfrom1990). There will be no CrappyMusicfrom2000 album. This is simply because they are not using the entire album name from the tag to sort the music. My Clip Plus did not exihibit this behavior. It would sort them correctly into two different albums.