Problem with radio

Hi, after 2 Sansa Zip i wanted to test the new Sport model because of battery life who was a problem for me on Zip, but i’am badly surprised that a new model have lower quality for the reception of radios…, i test same station (in France) for 1/3 of station who work fine on Zip, on Sport the sound change from stereo to mono Many time, look like if i mode the cable of the headphone that can rarelly help, go sport with that…

Also there is a bug on preset of radio, sometime he go back to preset 1 when i’am on preset 15 or 16…, look like going after 100 MHZ is when that happen…

You should read this post when some users have others issue with new model Sport  http://www.head-fi.org/t/697524/clip-zip-sport-16gb

Hope next model will fix that…

An improved firmware, to fix some issues, is being worked on . . . .

The quality of FM receiver too ? i’am about to send it back to seller…

I haven’t heard of that, but don’t know.  If you have a timeclock on you, I might do what is necessary to protect myself.

One thought as to the reception issue:  as the player uses the earphones cable as the antenna, could your issue be due to the new Sport earphones?  You could check this by using your old earphones with the player, and see if that helps.

No same Koss Porta Pro for both Zip and Sport.

“If you have a timeclock on you, I might do what is necessary to protect myself.” i don’t understand… English is not my native language…

Sorry. I meant that if you have a limited time period in which to make a return.