Problem With Album Art

I thought I give it one more try to get my album art to show up on the Clip Sport. I started working on a new music library in latest version of Itunes. I made a 192 by 192 picture for each year of the 1970’s. I added the songs for 1970, and then added the 1970 album art to the songs. I made sure the ID3 Tag was set to 2.3 for all MP3 songs. I added the songs to the Clip Sport and all the picture showed! I’m a happy boy.

The I did the same process for the 1971 songs. Made a 192 by 192 album art and added them to the songs, set the ID3 tags and added them to the Clip Sport and…none of them work. Why? I have no idea.

My Album Art

Above is a link to my albume art pictures. Can somebody please tell me why the 1970 picture shows up perfect on the Clip Sport and the 1971 picture doesent show at all?

From what I can see the album art for 70 and 71 are identical in every way with the exception of color. I have not check beyond 71 to see if the other work yet. I need some help figuring out this “head scratcher” problem.