Play All feature

Play All is needed on every level of folder, just like the Clip + offers. It adds so much versatility.It can turn my player into a 60s radio station or a 70s or an 80s. But the Sport only offers shuffle on Song,Album, Artist only. And of course a lock feature is needed too.

@bobcat395 wrote:

Play All is needed on every level of folder, just like the Clip + offers. It adds so much versatility.It can turn my player into a 60s radio station or a 70s or an 80s. But the Sport only offers shuffle on Song,Album, Artist only. And of course a lock feature is needed too.

You can shuffle any folder. Go into the main Settings menu, Scroll down to Music Options, and enable shuffle. Now back out of there, and go to the Folders menu, find the folder you want to shuffle, and go into it and select a song to begin with.

So for you, put all your 60s songs into one folder, 70s into another folder, etc. Can’t help you with the lock feature though.:wink:

Put all my 70s into 1 folder…All 2000 of them.In 1 folder. Not very convenient is it. It would help if they added " play all" in every level of folder just like they already have in the Clip +.I’m hoping a future firmware would fix this.I know we all use the features of these players a little differently from each other but that’s why we love these things…Oh AND Bring Back the Original Fuse. Rant over

Totally agree with this!