Need help with BOP version

Kurt,

No problem bro, can’t even see where anything would have offended me but just glad to help the community out.

Yes the true downside is the 128 bitrate but for some people who just want the music they paid for it will probably suffice just for that purpose.

The renaming of the files using the renamer isn’t really required if using the newest android os but if you were going to stream them from a windows pc that utility mentioned above would well suit the purpose, may edit the original post with that.

You know what bothered me more than the $25 was the fine print states it is actually $35

1. Total Fee: Based on selections made, specifically the insurance. a. $25.00 (Service Fee + $10.00 shipping and handling)  Include Money Order issued by USPS, Western Union or MoneyGram for the total payable to ATG.

Plus they use the most expensive options for the money orders so add another $4-$5 on that for an even $40.

Greedy people I do say.

Hope someone finds this trick useful ;).  Should have an update on the firmware issue in the next week or so.