Combining MIcro SD Card and Internal Memory

@kj177 wrote:

It deosn’t want to work for me for whatever reason.  I tried more than twice.  It keeps on only using songs from the folder that I save the .m3u file to, not both internal and micro sd card.

Thanks everyone for your help anyways.

I’m sorry that it doesn’t work out for you. I’m halfways in the same situation, as it just works in one of my players. Interestingly it’s not dependent on the player, but on the card. This although it’s the same 64 GB SanDisk card both times. When I swap the cards, the player with the «right» card shows the full content of the original playlist and plays all files, a mix from both internal and external memory. The player with the «wrong» card just (dis)plays the songs contained in its respective memory.

The two cards are organized differently: The «right» one has a normal folder structure, the «wrong» one has just the Music folder with all songs in it (this to enable shuffle play in folder mode). It makes player reactions slow, but I can’t see a correlation between this feature and the playlist handling.

Anyone has an explanation? SanDisk? :smileyvery-happy: