Clip Sport MONO only outputs to Left Earbud?

Thank you once again!  I have now tried the “folder.jpg” method for a series of files / tracks that make up an album.  That works great - no art in the file, but one “folder.jpg” in that folder works well.

One interesting thing that is unusual/interesting when embedding cover art in M4A or MP3 files that I have tried… I have most of my artwork at 200x200x100, and have tried 150x150x100 and even 125x125x72.  Of course, I have been using iTunes (latest version) to change the artwork, then drag and drop files from Windows 10 to a folder on my Clip Sport.  Sometimes, it seems more lately for some reason, that the cover art still does not show up on the Clip Sport.  Since that seemed odd to me, I tried Music Bee (which I have been trying out since I bought the Clip Sport) and just opened up each audiobook in edit mode, copied and immediately pasted back the artwork over itself, then it wrote it back to the folder on my hard disk.  If I used Music Bee when done to drag and drop from Music Bee to my Clip Sport, then the artwork appeared properly on the Clip Sport!  I’m beginning to think that iTunes is not following some sort of MP3 (or even M4A) rules when embedding artwork into files.  Or at least the Clip Sport is recognizing a different method possibly?  

What I’d like to know, is there a batch mode or in Music Bee, a way to select a bunch of files (audibooks) and “reorganize” the MP3 (or M4A) attributes to a “standard” way that the Clip Sport will recignize without having to copy/paste the artwork in edit mode one at a time for each of a small batch of audiobook files?  I’m not sure what “tagging” means, but is that a way to correct files pertaining to artwork and/or other fields?

Again, I really appreciate your help!

dave