Audible/playback Issues

I can totally relate to your frustration. 

I previously owned 6 Sansa Clip+s and decided I’d try the Sport since I didn’t need all the “extras” the clip+ offered.  (NOTE:  I’ve had so many clips because they eventually stop working or break).    All I use my player for is to listen to my Audible books.  I at least expected the Sport to be somewhat comparable to the Clip+.  Boy, was I wrong!  When you press a button (either the pause, fast forward, rewind, etc.), it takes sometimes 30 seconds for the device to respond.  You can’t tell if it took your command, so you press it again, and it counteracts the command you originally made.   SOOOOO FRUSTRATING.  And… the last parts of my books are cut off.  How annoying is that?!?!?!??

Unfortunately, I’ve already thrown away the packaging from my sport clip, or I’d return it immediately.  Now it’s just wasted $$$, because I wont use it.  I’ll go back to the more expensive Clip+ with features I don’t need just to get some basic functionally back - and be a fairly unhappy customer.  Or maybe I’ll just switch to an Apple product and be done with this…

1 Like