The Great Big SanDisk Clip Sport Plus Wish List

I want a smaller player like the Clips of old or the Agptek:

https://www.amazon.com/G05-Portable-Playback-Independent-Silicone/dp/B01I2LBZAM/ref=pd_sim_422_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=HP6H1Y5YSESTC8GNGCZY

Why it’s huge and bloated now is beyond me. There’s no card slot and only bluetooth has been added (2yrs too late).

I want a card slot back. Even the lower tier Chinese brands can make a better clip knockoff and keep the card slot and add bluetooth.

I want the GUI to actually improve year after year. The Go List is extremely limited. I still can’t save a go list as a real playlist, and I still can’t edit it. The back button and rewind button have inconsistent actions when navigating.

How about the ability to plug it in to my phone so I can do direct transfers of music and playlists or create an app that allows it to do that through bluetooth. Even a newer company like Shanling has a company designing an app that can do that.

Stop cheaping out on the plastic. It looks like a kids toy now, yet it cost even more.

And how about not crippling the ability to make a simple playlist and transfer it to the Clip. Why must I jump through hoops in 2017 to put a playlist on my player? This is just dumb and shows an extremely poor effort on Sandisk’s part showing they are completely out of touch with how to advance their line. Why people still buy these things is beyond me. And I made the mistake of doing just that in an emergency and completely regret it. It’s getting returned as defective because the playlist thing is a glaring defect in my eyes. If you don’t think so you drink way too much Kool Aid and an apologist for a company and product line completely out of touch with the customer base that still wants this type of player.