11-02-2016 08:21 AM - edited 11-02-2016 08:22 AM
FOR YOUR BEST WORKOUT—RAIN OR SHINE
The affordable, lightweight SanDisk® Clip Sport Plus MP3 player gives you the freedom and flexibility to work out the way you want. With its durable, water-resistant design1, it’s ready for a muddy mountain bike ride or a trail run in the rain. It also features Bluetooth wireless technology so it pairs with Bluetooth wireless technology headsets or speakers. A 16GB* capacity means that it’s big enough to store up to 4000 songs2, but it also has a built-in FM radio3. And it’s small enough to clip to your clothes or gear, so you can stop worrying about your device and focus on your workout.
BLUETOOTH® WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY FOR WIRELESS LISTENING
Pair the SanDisk Clip Sport Plus MP3 Player with your favorite Bluetooth wireless headsets for even more freedom in your workout.
LIGHTWEIGHT CLIP-ON DESIGN
Clips on to your clothes or gear and stays put for a worry-free workout.
PLAYS UP TO 20 HOURS
With enough battery power to last for up to 20 hours4 on a single charge (wired headset), your SanDisk Clip Sport Plus player has the stamina to keep up with you for multiple workouts before it needs to recharge.
STORES UP TO 4000 SONGS
16GB* capacity holds up to 4000 songs2 so that you’ve got enough music to carry you across the finish line or through your final reps.
* 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
1. IEC 60529 IPX5: Tested to withstand water flow (12.5L/min) at 3 min. Must be clean and dry before use.
2. Based on 3.5 min songs @ 128kbps bitrate. Approximations: results will vary based on file attributes and other factors.
3. FM radio functionality requires wired earphones.
4. Based on continuous playback at 128 kbps MP3 with wired earphones; up to 7 hours using Bluetooth; actual life and performance may vary depending upon usage and settings; battery not replaceable.
11-03-2016 07:33 AM
Currently no it does not support Audible but it will be added in a future FW update
01-20-2019 08:20 PM
Does using bluetooth earphones place any restrictions on how you browse/play your music.