Re: Pairing Bluetooth on my Sandisk Clip Sport

I had the same problem but when I first got my earbuds they worked until I moved then I just couldn't get them to pair agan, until I seen that being around wifi could actually mess with it. I didn't believe that until I tuned my wifi off and then tried pairyng them... I was shocked when it paired for the first time in a long time. I hope this might help you or anyone else.

Hi, which mp3 player did you get that would pair?

I also have the same problem. I connect but in a few minutes it disconnects and stops being heard. I have replaced it but it keeps happening. What I can do? You force me to return them for good

Hello,

I also have this same mp3 player and trouble with pairing my Trend Logic wireless earbuds. I have updated my firmware, however, have not turned off my wifi. If I do reset my mp3 player back to factory settings as you've suggested will it wipe out all of my saved music and audiobooks? I am not techy and am scared to do this. My mp3 player does pair to a wireless speaker I have and my earbuds pair to other things just not my mp3 player. Hmmm.

Thanks,
Amanda L.

Will someone please help me by responding to my previous post?

Thank you,

Amanda L.

SanDisk Guru

[ Edited ]

Resetting your factory settings will not erase your music & audio books. It will only reset the personal preferences you have changed (screen time, brightness, etc.). "Formatting" is what will erase all user-added content.

It has been long known that the Clip Sport+ has problems with certain bluetooth phones/speakers. There are some it just will not connect to. If yours connect with a wireless speaker but not your earbuds, these may be ones that it has a problem with. The only solution is to A.) make sure you have the latest firmware, or B.) try different ones.

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback and they way you explain things.

Amanda