Pairing Bluetooth on my Sandisk Clip Sport

i have two of them and cannot connect with any bluetooth device in my house. i tried the july firmware update and it failed

Thanks!  That worked for my Skullcandy Ear Buds

After I restored my Clip Sport Plus to factory settings, I was able to pair it with my new headphones

I had the same problem but when I first got my earbuds they worked until I moved then I just couldn’t get them to pair agan, until I seen that being around wifi could actually mess with it. I didn’t believe that until I tuned my wifi off and then tried pairyng them… I was shocked when it paired for the first time in a long time. I hope this might help you or anyone else.

Hi, which mp3 player did you get that would pair?

I also have the same problem. I connect but in a few minutes it disconnects and stops being heard. I have replaced it but it keeps happening. What I can do? You force me to return them for good

Hello, I bought this bluetooth headset neckband from Amazon, it’s REALLY good, because can work over 20hrs and have high pure sound quality

https://www.smartdealcoupons.com/collections/amazon-electronics/products/neckband-bluetooth-headset-earphones-earpiece-wireless-noise-cancelling?variant=22761120104512

Hello,

I also have this same mp3 player and trouble with pairing my Trend Logic wireless earbuds. I have updated my firmware, however, have not turned off my wifi. If I do reset my mp3 player back to factory settings as you’ve suggested will it wipe out all of my saved music and audiobooks? I am not techy and am scared to do this. My mp3 player does pair to a wireless speaker I have and my earbuds pair to other things just not my mp3 player. Hmmm.

Thanks,
Amanda L.

Will someone please help me by responding to my previous post?

Thank you,

Amanda L.

Resetting your factory settings will not erase your music & audio books. It will only reset the personal preferences you have changed (screen time, brightness, etc.). “Formatting” is what will erase all user-added content.

It has been long known that the Clip Sport+ has problems with certain bluetooth phones/speakers. There are some it just will not connect to. If yours connect with a wireless speaker but not your earbuds, these may be ones that it has a problem with. The only solution is to A.) make sure you have the latest firmware, or B.) try different ones.

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback and they way you explain things.

Amanda

Hello I got this wireless bluetooth earphones neckband from Amazon which has noise cancelling function and can be work over 20hrs once finished charging, highly recommend

https://www.lovedealsdiscount.com/collections/amazon-electronics/products/neckband-bluetooth-headset-earphones-earpiece-wireless-noise-cancelling?variant=22761120104512

I’m also facing some bluetooth issues (Jabra Elite 65T earbuds).

While running, some cuts appear. Is this a known issue? Any fix to this?

So if I put it back to factory settings, will it erase my music?

@drlucky wrote:

I have an MPOW BT heaset and it work no problem with my clip sport plus. 

Try this

1. Go to settings > Restore and restore the Clip Sport Plus to factory defaults
  1. Go to Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth on
  1. Put headphones in pairing mode
  1. Select Search devices 

@ineedhelpwthis wrote:

So if I put it back to factory settings, will it erase my music?

No.

I have a feeling this is a problem with my speaker, but I could use some help. We have several Lenrue A2 Bluetooth speakers and have been thrilled with them. I can get the Sansa Sport Clip + to pair with only two of them. There is one where it pairs, but will not play. This sole tempermental speaker will play fine with other Bluetooth devices such as my Amazon Kindle Fire. But it won’t play from the Sport Clip. I’ve updated the Sport Clip to the 2.18 firmware and did the factory settings process. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

I have tried multiple of times with all kind of ways  to solve this; upgrade of firmware, reset, pair and unpair with the same result all the time that the connection works for a couple of minutes or up to 30 minutes and then the next day it’s repeat itself. It’s so frustrating to start the running excersie and then after a short while realize that it’s loosing connection to the media player. Since we all are experince the same or simillar issue and we have differnt headset it clearly has to be something with Sandisk Clip Sport Plus and a new firmware is clearly needed. Can we get any offical info from Sandisk regarding this issue?

Hi Folks

Trying to pair Blitwolf BW-FYE 2 Wireless Earbuds with my Sport Clip Plus

The device finds the eadbuds when I ‘search for devices’ but offers no option to connect ?

Iv’e tried with a friends different wireless earbuds and they connect fine

Is there a fix or firmware update for this apparently common issue ?

Thanks

Jonny

I’m stuck at this 

Any ideas how to connect please ?

Thanks

Jonny