Start/Stop files for audio tour?

After I posted my suggestion, I started worrying that the Clip Jam may not be the best choice for a person with limited vision.

My idea about a separate album (named sequentially?) for each audio file will require the ability to navigate the text-based menus for each succcessive album & audio file. 

I do not know way to set the Clip Jam to play just one file within an album or sub-folder with many successive audio files.

One simple idea is to save the individual audio files in separate subfolders. These subfolders can be named so they will display in the desired sequential order. Then use Folder mode on the Clip Jam to play the single audio file in the folder. The player will stop at the end of the last (only?) file in the subfolder.  The challenge will be to learn how to navigate to the next successive subfolder.

What about using a internet connected device with the Google Player app and loading your audio files into your (free) Google Play Library.  The user can ask “Hey Google” to play each file one at a time.