SD card saying "file format not supported" on every new song I add. internal memory no issue.

I have added maybe 1000~ songs to my sd card with no problem and when I look at it’s storage theres plenty more left, however, every time I try to add a new song it will be filed under “unknown auther/artist, unknown album” and when I click the song title, which is just the file name, it will say “file format not supported”. I have put the same songs onto my internal storage with no problem, however I have little to no space remaining on that. Any ideas? I’m going to try to back up all the songs specifically on the SD card and format it but I have a feeling my computer will have a hard time processing all of that at once.

If you have more than approx. 2000 music files on your SD card, then it is likely you exceeded the database capacity of the player.

Next best fix is to let the player reformat the SD card.

16gb micro SD cards are best for the current generation of Clip Jam (and Clip Sport).

THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED: USE CLASS 1 SD-CARD ONLY (FROM 1GB TILL 32GB). TESTED AND IT’S WORKING 100%

AGAIN: CLASS 1 ONLY