Audiobooks on JAM

I am glad I am not the only one out here still using MP3 audiobooks and not just streaming from a phone.  That said I am really surprised we haven’t heard more from the regulars.  I know the forums have been really helpful to me in the past.

If you love your zip and are willing to fork out the money, you can still find new in box and refurbished on e-bay and around the web.  My last one was refurbished and has given me no trouble but the one before that was new in the box and lasted 3 months, I got sansa to waranty that one but a few month later I forgot it was in my pocket and washed it…oh well.  THe thing is, the price point is way off the chart to what you pay for a jam or sport or even a zip if you bought it while it was still being manufactured.

I am seriously considering purchasing a JAM and testing it.  Worst case senario the kids have a new toy.  If I do that I will post about my results here for any who are interested.

That said, HEY GUYS, anybody out there that can give me a review?  Anybody have positive feedback on the JAM or the SPORT with audiobooks?  Or for that matter, negative feedback so I know to look elsewhere.  THANKS MUCH!