Accepted Solution

SanDisk ImageMate® 5-In-1(SDDR-99-A15) included software not running with restricted users

I just purchased the SanDisk ImageMate® 5-In-1 Reader/Writer (SDDR-99-A15) that comes with software that is supposed to make printing and transfering of images from SD cards easy. the only problem is that it does not work properly on WIN2K in AD unless you are logged in as an admin. Is there a list of files that it uses, such as temp files and others that i can change the permissions on in order to get this working for restricted users? I know a lot of programs create or use temp files located in the %system% or other places that normaly restricted users are unable to create or change.

or better yet some program like burnrights.exe offered by nero to allow restricted users to use their software.
Highlighted

Re: SanDisk ImageMate® 5-In-1(SDDR-99-A15) included software not running with restricted users

@mpn1twk wrote:
I just purchased the SanDisk ImageMate® 5-In-1 Reader/Writer (SDDR-99-A15) that comes with software that is supposed to make printing and transfering of images from SD cards easy. the only problem is that it does not work properly on WIN2K in AD unless you are logged in as an admin. Is there a list of files that it uses, such as temp files and others that i can change the permissions on in order to get this working for restricted users? I know a lot of programs create or use temp files located in the %system% or other places that normaly restricted users are unable to create or change.

or better yet some program like burnrights.exe offered by nero to allow restricted users to use their software.

I'm surprised you got the app to work 'cause it's not supported by Win2K...