Accepted Solution

Imagemate 12in1 - Need Driver for mac

i have an imagemate 12in1 Sddr-89 reader and i'm not able to find my cd. I on a mac verion 10.5.3

can someone send me a link for the driver.

thanks!!

Re: Imagemate 12in1 - Need Driver for mac

got the drive to work.. will SDHC cards work in version 3 of the  Imagemate 12in1 Sddr-89?????

version 3 should support sdhc. 

Hi drlucky or anyone else who can help, I have the same problem as above but I cannot find the firmware update for a mac.

I'm running OS 10.4.11 on a macbook 2.16 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo. My 2 GB card mounts using the sddr-89 V3, but my 8GB standard card won't read. Jonsurfs (above) seems to have found a driver for his mac, but all I can find is an executable file. Could you please provide the link for the firmware update FOR MAC? Thanks in advance, we're shooting a small film and it would be a great luxury to be able to use this card reader ASAP!

THANKS AGAIN!

Rome

the v3 should support sdhc cards out of the box with no firmware update. unfortunately there is no firmware update for mac the only one available is windows only. in your post you say standard 8GB card. is the card SDHC and who is the manufacturer? 

I'm using a sandisk standard 8GB SDHC card.

Have a new SDHC 8 gig card(sandisk) in my Imagemate 12-1 reader. No icon appears on my Mac OS 10.4.11 desktop when I insert the card. I went to driver page and there are none for Mac.

Help? Clues?

Or just buy a new reader?

What is the V3 you are talking about? 

Thanks,

Roger 

On the side/bottom of the reader will be a sticker with the model number and version number.  Depending on what that number is, you can go here to see if it is compatible:

http://www.sandisk.com/Retail/Default.aspx?CatID=1562

I have an imagemate 12-in-1 model SDDR-89 Part # 20-90-00163.  Is that version 3?  How can I tell?

I want to use this with an SDHC card I'm buying now on Mac OS X 10.6.2.

The link provided above leads nowhere sensible.

When you talk about the firmware do you mean a driver?  Is it something actually flashed on the reader itself?  Can that be flashed from a PC or via VMWare and then used on a Mac?

Highlighted

20-90-00163 is not SDHC compatible.