SanDisk ImageMate 8 in 1 reader/writer

I am VERY disappointed!  I use ALL SanDisk SD cards, always liked them the best.  But, if you make high capacity cards, like 16 GB, why won’t your make your readers to read them???  NOT COMPATIBLE?  Why not? And it says NO WHERE on the discriptions…I mean, NO WHERE that it only reads low capacity cards, like 256 MB.  So many of us are getting the higher capacity cards THAT YOU SELL, you need to step it up.  At least, put it somewhere what capacity your readers read.  Now I don’t have time before vacation to get another one and I have to go to the bother to return this one.  Again…VERY DISAPPOINTED!

the reader you are referring to is 6+ yerars old. this reader had long been discontinued when the technology for the higher capacity cards was introduced. what you are facing is a hardware incompatiblity due to the age of your product. this happens in electronics. sorry you are disappointed but the only thing you can do is get a new reader. 

as a work around if you ahve a camera that can use the card you can use the USB cable that came with your camera to connect the camera to the computer and use it as a reader.