Administrator

What is your experience with product compatibility?

If you have compatibility information that is not listed in the SanDisk Product Compatibility tool, stickied at the top of this board, we would love to hear about it. All feedback is appreciated and will be used to help expand our compatibiltiy database. 

Forum Admin

slotmonsta

Re: What is your experience with product compatibility?

I haven't found there any information about HTC EVO 3D smartphone. Could you update the tool ?

SanDisk Guru

that means that sandisk has not tested it yet. I am sure they will update it once they ahve tested but that could be sometime. there are tons of devices on the market. your best bet would be to contact HTC for the info. once you ahve it post it here for others. 

<html>

<body>

i have product memory card for mobile phone 2gb but i have trouble with virus attack because destroyer my file on my mobile phone .sandisk is best brand product but this product should inovation for stronger from virus

</body>

</html>

I have a DiskMate 12 in 1 and would like to use it on my Windows 7 computer.  Do you have any information about a driver release for Windows 7?  Thanks, Docmedia

I have an ImageMate 12 in 1 and would like to use it on my Windows 7 computer.  Do you have any information concerning a Windows 7 driver release for the unit?  Thanks, Docmedia

SanDisk Guru

that reader should not require a driver for win 7. it should be plug and play just plug it in and you should be good to go. 

Hi,

I have recently purchased a Skoda Octavia car (which I love!). One of the great features it has is a SDHC slot for music. This is so much easier to use than the iPod, CD's etc. However I have found that not SD cards store music. I am learning that a camera/video card is not much good to me, whereas cards marked 'multi-use' are....am I correct in this line of thinking? Do SanDisk make a memory card that is compatible? 

Many thanks.

SanDisk Guru

techncally all SD cards are just data storage and can store any type of data whereever it be video and pics or music. if your car stereo supports SDHC cards any SDHC card could be used whether it is marketed for cameras or multi use.