What is your experience with product compatibility?

If you have compatibility information that is not listed in the SanDisk Product Compatibility tool, stickied at the top of this board, we would love to hear about it. All feedback is appreciated and will be used to help expand our compatibiltiy database. 

Forum Admin

slotmonsta

I haven’t found there any information about HTC EVO 3D smartphone. Could you update the tool ?

that means that sandisk has not tested it yet. I am sure they will update it once they ahve tested but that could be sometime. there are tons of devices on the market. your best bet would be to contact HTC for the info. once you ahve it post it here for others. 

<html>

<body>

i have product memory card for mobile phone 2gb but i have trouble with virus attack because destroyer my file on my mobile phone .sandisk is best brand product but this product should inovation for stronger from virus

</body>

</html>

I have a DiskMate 12 in 1 and would like to use it on my Windows 7 computer.  Do you have any information about a driver release for Windows 7?  Thanks, Docmedia

I have an ImageMate 12 in 1 and would like to use it on my Windows 7 computer.  Do you have any information concerning a Windows 7 driver release for the unit?  Thanks, Docmedia

that reader should not require a driver for win 7. it should be plug and play just plug it in and you should be good to go. 

Hi,

I have recently purchased a Skoda Octavia car (which I love!). One of the great features it has is a SDHC slot for music. This is so much easier to use than the iPod, CD’s etc. However I have found that not SD cards store music. I am learning that a camera/video card is not much good to me, whereas cards marked ‘multi-use’ are…am I correct in this line of thinking? Do SanDisk make a memory card that is compatible? 

Many thanks.

techncally all SD cards are just data storage and can store any type of data whereever it be video and pics or music. if your car stereo supports SDHC cards any SDHC card could be used whether it is marketed for cameras or multi use. 

Excellent service that sandisk is offerring. One thing is necessay that I think would better if it contains compatibility options with others things to be compared with it. Hope this is helpful.

Tissot Sea Touch Watch

microSD cards work with PSP’s when using an adapter for the proper type of memory card.

The information provided by Sandisk for the Nikon D50 is inaccurate. It states that the D50 can use either SD or SDHC cards. It cannot. It can use only SD cards, and to a maximum of 2Gb.

Unfortunately, the only cards that Sandisk currently offers that are compatible with the D50 are the slow C2 cards. I just got off the phone with Sandisk support and they confirmed this.

Grant

@gwilki wrote:

The information provided by Sandisk for the Nikon D50 is inaccurate. It states that the D50 can use either SD or SDHC cards. It cannot. It can use only SD cards, and to a maximum of 2Gb.

Unfortunately, the only cards that Sandisk currently offers that are compatible with the D50 are the slow C2 cards. I just got off the phone with Sandisk support and they confirmed this.

Grant

Can you let us know where you see that info? I looked at the compatiblity tool and it shows only 2GB cards listed for teh D50. 

Just to advise that I have just installed the Firmware Updater and as soon as I start it, a message comes up saying that it is not compatible.  There does not seem to be any way of overcoming this using a compatibility mode and it makes no difference if I open it as Admin…

I am using the preview version of Windows 8.

I purchased the 64GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC™ UHS-I card for my Galaxy Note 2 (recommended as compatible on the SanDisk website). The card seems to read and write just fine. However, with this card in the phone, the phone status changes to Modified and I can no longer receive OTA software updates. Also, the Samsung Video Hub will no longer allow me to switch my storage to the external card (something I am able to do with a 32GB card from another manufacturer).