MicroSD

Is the MicroSD/SDHC  16 GB compatible with the Nikon Coolpix S6200

1 Like

Only if you use a Micro - SD Card adaptor.

Your camera uses a full-size SD card. The Micro is the wrong physical size.

Okay;  I have the adapter.  I inserted it into the camera, and when we first used it after about 30 pictures got a message saying “out of memory.”  Now, when i re-insert the card and adapter it says This card cannot be used.  I did not get that message when originally inserted.  Any ideas ?

the card should be compatible. you may want to try formatting the card in your camera. this will erase all the pictures but should clear the error. format should be somewhere in the settings menu of your camera. if format fails the card or adapter may be bad if you could test it in some other device that would confirm which is the trouble peice of equipment. 

This one is most important forum sites in which we are learn a lot information.Many for person learn and discuss a lot of knowledgeable information from this post.

florida search engine optimization

@williomshab123 wrote:

This one is most important forum sites in which we are learn a lot information.Many for person learn and discuss a lot of knowledgeable information from this post.

<link removed>

Since your comment and link have nothing to do with the subject of this thread (or any board on this forum for that matter) then I would simply classify it as spam (and weak spam at that), and have reported it as such.