Check your product compatibility here

product compatibilty tool from SanDisk’s website

1 Like

Excellent service that sandisk is offerring. One thing is necessay that I think would better if it contains compatibility options with others things to be compared  with it.

Hope this is helpful.

Newer mobile phones need to be added to tool.

Such as compatibility with Mac computers.

hello

i have a samsung s3  32gb  android 4.0.4  and i buy a card sandisk mobile ultra microsdxc uhs 1  64gb , but my phone dont recognize  this card , phone dont mount the card. 

what is the problem ?

regards

Turn the phone off and remove the battery. Then put the card in.

My SGS3 saw the card right away, and I didn’t need to format it.

@c1pr1an77 wrote:

hello

i have a samsung s3  32gb  android 4.0.4  and i buy a card sandisk mobile ultra microsdxc uhs 1  64gb , but my phone dont recognize  this card , phone dont mount the card. 

what is the problem ?

regards

I’m not familiar with your phone, but maybe it is not SDXC-compatible. That’s the format of the 64GB cards, different from the SDHC format.

My MacBook Pro 10.6.8 with a Delkin card reader won’t read a ExtremePro 64GB SD card. I can see the card in the Disk Utility but it won’t mount on desktop.

I am using it with a Sound Devices 664 mixer/ recorder and this card has been approved by Sound Devices. Any idea how I can get the card to mount so that I can copy my audio files over?

Thanks.

Does you Mac recognize the SDXC format? That’s the new format of these (64GB) larger cards.

The list for Asus is not quite up to date.  Which 64gb micro card is compatible with the Transformer T100 tablet?

yeah this list is old/outdated 

dont waste your time using it =(

Thanks for your reply.  The T100 is not listed in the ScanDisk check, but fortunately the download manual from ASUS does state compatability with modern types of microdiscs.  I now have one installed and working.

Any checked compatability result for Nikon D4s?

Thanks for sharing such a valuable post. Sandisk is offerring really very good. There is only one thing which I want to tell is that the compatibility option should also be there, as because then it can be compared with other things.

Hope this is helpful. Source: www.simpalm.com 

My smartphone is OPPO A57 but not in the list choose manufacture, I want to check the SD card compability for my smartphone.

Outstanding post! This will really help me.  If you want to buy headphone visit here: Headphones

hello, 

I bought a "SanDisk  ultra micro sd 16gb, but it is not detected by any devices (nor computer windows 10, nor android)

plz any solution to helping me.

thank you

my smartphone is Samsung grand 2 (SM-G7102)

@bouchra wrote:

my smartphone is Samsung grand 2 (SM-G7102)

My samartphone is Huawei pro 30.