ebox and RMA

suddenly ebox link on sandisk site disappeared and i can not log in to my current RMA case and i do not know what is the condition or where is it now or how to contact , what is the problem? 

Re: ebox and RMA

last time i called them, they said that they are currently updating their systems... you might want to call the sandisk RMA department about your case... its 8667263475.  option 6 for RMA

sorry as i am out of usa now , is this number in usa ?

yes that is the US number below is a link with numbers for other support regions 

http://www.sandisk.com/Retail/Default.aspx?CatID=1692  

ok i called the rma department but what a disappointment , first time call me back after 5 minutes , next time wait please for 10 minutes then sorry ,our system has troubles can u call back after one hour , then after one hour sorry we r closed call next day , i donot know why sandisk is getting back as a name like this , but one can get knowledge from such experiences  

and today called again ,after 20 minutes conversation , i was turned to the european tech support, and the answer was we will search in the rma depot and do not expect a reply before monday , if there is a reply . 

well today arrived the replacement card after one month of starting the process , it was a tiring experience and the cost was more than logic