SanDisk

Can someone please help.  My new 4GB SDHC SanDisk memory card is not downloading onto my computer.

Re: SanDisk

Hi KatKar, the question should have been posted in the Memory cards forums

Please answer the following concern to isolate the issue

Can u tell us how to do connect the card to the computer, if using a card slot or a card reader whats written on the slot where you plug the card in ?

Did the card every work before ?

The product code written at the back of the card ?

Does the card work in the Host Device (Phone, Computer) ?

Any other memory card working in the same computer ?

Thank you for your answer re why my memory card from the camera wont download to the computer.  To answer questions:  Firstly my old memory cards down load through both the camera (Panasonic - Lumix Digital) and also the Pocket Reader to the computer and the Digital Photo Frame. (i.e. SanDisk Ulitima 1 GB card.)

The new memory card SanDisk SDHC 4GB is fine in the camera and I can view them there, but it will not download to the computer or my Digital Photo Frame.

I really would appreciate any information you have.

Many thanks,

KatKar.

What seems to be the problem here is that the Reader and the Digital Photo frame that you currenty use are not SDHC compatible, Click here to know the difference between SD and SDHC cards and the alternatives

my card just started sayin that its 99 percent full an there is nothin on it.. i tried to format it but its still the same anybody know what i should do im usein sandisk cruzer 8 gb