Accepted Solution

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

My USB STOPPED WORKING! Can it receive internal damage through outside forces? I usually waited for my password program to pop up for about between 10secs to few minutes depending on the computer's proficiency. **IT HAS WORKED IN MANY DIFFERENT COMPUTERS**

Re: HELP

Your 'P' key must be stuck.

Why did you post this in the Off Topic forum?  Seen as how you did, and to make sure it stays Off Topic, I am going to mention on how it sucks when it rains.  I mean, we need the rain, but why can it just do it when I am asleep?

Highlighted

@fuzzy_logic wrote:

Your 'P' key must be stuck.

Why did you post this in the Off Topic forum?  Seen as how you did, and to make sure it stays Off Topic, I am going to mention on how it sucks when it rains.  I mean, we need the rain, but why can it just do it when I am asleep

I think we should all start a petition and take it to our government saying that they can only make it rain between the hours of 4am - 7am. That way the rain will never bother us while we are up and doing our day to day activities. I think we could also get the meteorologists to back us and go on strike. That way the weather will be all crazy until the government passes the 3 hour rain bill.

Who's Behind Me?

i am with you man!

Re: HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

What are the outside sources?

Re: HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

You're joking, right???

You are not trying to bring up an old thread that was answered in another forum a LONG time ago, are you????

Of course he's asking an already answered question.  He, like most others here, is either mentally or technologically challenged.  I often wonder why that magical "Search" button eludes so many.

If your going to use machine code! get it correct before sending out.

Just to keep this off topic, I absolutely love these forums. They're so useful for getting my eggs to hatch, and my dragons to grow up! ^_^

@rwt wrote:
If your going to use machine code! get it correct before sending out.

If you're going to tell a person to do something correctly, do it correctly!  Let me help you:

rwt should have written:
If you're going to use machine code, get it correct before sending it out!

Thank you for your input.  :smileyhappy: