Accepted Solution

Any idea of what is error format 13:01?

Well I have my old man Sony Cyber-shot old series DSC-P73 memory stick inside my acer sd slot and after that I could not use anymore the memory. The Sony camera cannot access it again. Do any of you can give me a clue on what is happening? I have a chance to recover the pictures we took?

Re: Any idea of what is error format 13:01?

Your Acer SD card slot can accept the Memory Stick form factor?

These are two different types of cards and adapters. It's not gonna work. It'd be like trying to stick a floppy disk into a cd-rom drive, except that if the wrong pins contact the power supply in the reader it could fry your memory card.

@lagvisivs wrote:
Well I have my old man Sony Cyber-shot old series DSC-P73 memory stick inside my acer sd slot and after that I could not use anymore the memory. The Sony camera cannot access it again. Do any of you can give me a clue on what is happening? I have a chance to recover the pictures we took?

Highlighted

I know that this thread is old, but for anyone who is also having this issue, SanDisk is more than likely not able to help. If your camera is not able to read the memory card and when you insert the card into a Pro Duo card reader and attempt to open the card, but receive a message prompting you to format the drive, your card is probably corupted. The only thing that you can really do at this point is to contact LC Technologies at 866-603-2195. This company specializes in data recovery and may be able to recover your lost data. This company was refered to me by a SanDisk technical support agent. Hope this helps.
Message Edited by mcdennis08 on 07-09-2009 10:46 PM