problem in Formatting Micro SD HC Card

Hello there

I ’ have a problem for Formatting my micro card .

When I want for Formatting card appearance this error

guys help me plz

good luck all :slight_smile:

There is a switch usually on the SD cards. If you are using a SD card reader to preview the files that are on the micro SD card, there is a switch on the side that needs to be set to off. 

tnx

but i havn not adaptor !

i use micro sd ram-reader to usb

so how to formatting ?

and sry i can’t speak eng well :frowning:

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/SanDisk-Memory-Vault/Formatting-Micro-SD-HC-Card/m-p/285130/highlight/true#M72

is there anybody to help me ?

Yes. Did you click on the link in my reply and follow the advice given?

yes i did . but not worked  :X tnx

@shnn786 wrote:

Returning the device or calling Sandisk Tech Support for a warranty replacement did not work? :confounded:

Obviously you didn’t because that was the advice I gave in the post I linked to. Good job wasting both yours and my time though. :angry:

@shnn786 wrote:

Returning the device or calling Sandisk Tech Support for a warranty replacement did not work?

Obviously you didn’t because that was the advice I gave in the post I linked to. Thanks for wasting both yours and my time though.

1 Like

tnx :heart:

but it’s not possible.

because i’m persian and i can not use the warranty service :frowning:

If you bought it online, and have used amazon, they accept returns free of charge usually.

Check with the seller.

Fellas,

I have 3 mobiles at home n 3 micro SD cards had problems with formatting! I use Macbook so I have been trying many things but didn’t work but it worked when I tried on Windows XP. C if it works for u too if not try other OS like Linux r windows!

It feels like hell on to u when u lose data n r u can’t copy music!

Good luck to u all!!!

KP