my new 8gb micro SD hides my files

wats up everybody, I got a problem,

Yesterday I bought a micro sd 8gb memory, but when I try to copy files from other memory, the hidden, I thought it was defective, but today it is changed to another and the same thing happens, I try using my cell phone, adapters, using different computer but the result is the same, also I have formatted several times, analyzed using antivirus, but does not appear infected.
PD: I copy the same files to another 2 memorys with no problems, anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it

:smiley:   Hola GzuzBarrera,

Estimado miembro de la Comunidad SanDisk, bienvenido.

Por favor, no te aflijas más, amigo.

Felicitaciones, por que usted hizo todas las pruebas necesarias.
Devuélvala, pues es defectuosa, o falsa.

Mientras, revise:
1-  En “Propiedades” de la card, qué capacidad muestra, cuando usted le copia archivos de distintos pesos (100MB, 300Mb, 1GB, 2GB, etc.).
2-  Con una linterna y una lupa poderosa, revise la card, sus códigos, marca, para ver si están “retocados”.

Y lo mismo con el envase.

Suerte, y luego nos cuentas, qué pasó, por favor.

Saludos, Alfred.

-----------------------

:smiley:   Hi GzuzBarrera,

Dear member of SanDisk Community, welcome.

Please, do not grieve more, friend.

Congratulations, because you made all the necessary tests.
Return it, because it is defective, or false.

While check:
1-  In the Properties” of the card, which shows ability, when you copy files of different weights (100MB, 300MB, 1GB, 2GB, etc.).
2-  Using a flashlight and a powerful magnifying glass, check card, codes, make, to see if they are “retouched”.

And the same thing with the package.

Luck, and then you tell us, what happened, please.

Regards, Alfred.                                                 (Google translated)