How to recover my lost data

i have sandisk ultra 32gb memory card ,i chenge the card other mobile automaticly deleted sume data in my card

I too have just lost about 200 photos from my 16 GB, 60MB/s compact Flash card.  I was looking at my photos in Adobe Bridge when all at once almost all of my photos vanished.  I have not been able to recover anything except a few that I had deleted.  I was pluged in to a USB 2 reader that I have been using for several years. 

It is the common problem faced by most of us. For recovering all the data from your memory card you need to use a Card Data Recovery Software. It is able to recover the entire data it doesn’t matter in which scenarios you lost it. It can recover the entire as well as selected items too.

Good Luck!!

@taylor8806 -

You might want to mention the fact that this software costs $49.95, despite the website saying there is a “Free Trial” version. When you click on Download, it automatically takes you to the payment screen, and NO free download is available.

Sounds like spam to me! :angry:

There is a product called Rescue Pro, which does cost (I think about $40.00 for a one -year subscription).  I have used it several times and it works quite well.

To recover lost data from SandDisk Memory Card , you can search and download Jihosoft File Recovery, a windows version file restore application to comprehensively recover deleted/formatted/damages photos, video, audio, document and other data files from Sandisk SD/microSD/CompactFlash/Memory Stick Pro Duo memory card. If you have the needs to recover deleted photos from SanDisk Memory Card on Mac, you can download Jihosoft File Recovery for Mac.

steps to Recover Deleted/Formatted/Corrupted Data Files from SanDisk Memory Card Step one: Connect SanDisk Memory Card to the computer.

Note: To recover data lost from a memory card, the card has to be connected to a computer. And the SanDisk Memory Card can be recognized though a computer by using a card reader.

Step two: Select recover partition and scan mode.

Start Jihosoft File Recovery on your computer. Select the drive letter your computer assigned to the memory card on the left panel of the program as the storage device to scan.
In the left-bottom, check “Deep Scan” mode to recover files lost due to formatting. Then hit “Scan” to search for lost files.

Step three: Preview scan results.

After the scan, the program will automatically list all files it can recover in the left panel by folders. You can view their file name, size, modified time and created time in the right panel or click the “Preview” icon to check for their contents details.

Step four: Recover SanDisk Memory Card deleted/lost file.

Simply select and check the file you wish to recover from the list, then click “Recover” and the program will recover the lost files and save them to destination you specified.

Do you heard about Digital Media Recovery tool famous as Photo Recovery software. If you do not have any backup of your files, then you can install this tool to restore your deleted files such as photos, videos and audio files from your 32GB memory card. The free trial of the tool is available but to recover files you will need to purchase the software. To try free trial version of the tool, please visit - SD Card Recovery – Rescue Lost Digital Contents from SD Card on Windows/Mac!

Using paid third party recovery tool is a good and the only solution to recover lost data from card memory. Besides some card data recovery tools, some other Android data recovery has integrated the card data recovery, just like MobiKin Doctor , just choose “Android SD Card Recovery”, you can get back lost data.

Using paid third party recovery tool is a good and the only solution to recover lost data from card memory. Besides some card data recovery tools, some other Android data recovery has integrated the card data recovery, just like MobiKin Doctor, just choose “Android SD Card Recovery”, you can get back lost data

Well , losing data is very common to Android phone or iOS device user ,also ,how to recover lost data are easy to completed,

There are free apps can help you keep your other phone data safe, if you didn’t make any backup files, you need rely on recovery tools to get them back. 

You can try a third-party program to restore files from memory card. Just connect your card to the computer and set up how it works, you can easily get your files back. There are many great apps in the market, just name a few, Recuva, ApowerRecover, Remo Recover. You can go to their websites and find out which suits you most.

I know data recovery program can restore files from memory card,the recovery files include photos, videos, audio and documents.You can have a try.

I know data recovery program can restore files from memory card,such as Mobikin Doctor for Android,the recovery files include photos, videos, audio and documents.You can have a try.

If you didn’t back up the data, I suggest you to try a third party to retrieve the lost data. Recover lost data from SanDisk memory card is not difficult…

Oh, you lost your previous data and you would like to restore the data and file to your System -

If do you wanna get back your data then you should use Stillbonsoftware is the leading data recovery software. It is a unique, powerful data recovery tool that can easily recover files that are in a scenario such as deletion, formatting, operating system crash, partition loss, virus infection, operating system upgrade, and so on. Upgrade for the full version to save recovered office documents, photos, video, emails & more. Check more detailed information here:- https://www.stillbonsoftware.com/data-recovery/

Oh, you lost your previous data and you would like to restore the data and file to your System -

If do you wanna get back your data then you should use the Stillbonsoftware is the leading data recovery software. It is a unique, powerful data recovery tool that can easily recover files that are in a scenario such as deletion, formatting, operating system crash, partition loss, virus infection, operating system upgrade, and so on.

More info:- https://www.stillbonsoftware.com/data-recovery/

Try SanDisk RescuePRO recovery software.

If you need a download, it is available here. SanDisk RescuePRO

It is available as a free trial, so you can have it scan the card to see if your files are actually recoverable.

If they are, the software can get them for you.

If they are not, consider sending the card to a professional data recovery company.

I had good results with iBoysoft Data Recovery, both for memory cards and hard drives. Great free program, I’ve used many of the others, but what I Really like about iBoysoft is that saves the photo files in raw (if that’s how they were on the card). Recuva saves Canon’s CR2 files as tiffs, not as raw files.

Look at this helpful tutorial to recover deleted from an SD card.

Hey, I’ve also heard of Rescue Pro. My 32 GB Sandisk Extreme suddenly has a RAW filesystem and then I remembered I got a 1 year code for Rescue Pro Deluxe with my 2x 32GB bundle. If you have that, try it! I will try now too.

You can data recover software to recover lost data from mobile phone, SD card, SIM card and tablet. It will help you restore all files such as pictures, mobile number, movies, songs, texts, and many more. You can recover your lost data without having any backup.