Ultra II 1.0gb does not show or download files- H E L P ! ! !

I use my compact flash disk to shoot fotos with my Canon

when i stick it in a USB cardreader connected to my PC and others, nothing shows up, but when looking at it in the MY COMPUTER drive, it shows there is file usage on the disk

i thought maybe it was my card reader but when I use other discs in the reader it works, so obviously its my compact flash disc

when I stick the same disc into my camera, all the pics appear

can anyone help me download the pics onto my computer???  is there a way to resolve this???

@zenpro wrote:

I use my compact flash disk to shoot fotos with my Canon

when i stick it in a USB cardreader connected to my PC and others, nothing shows up, but when looking at it in the MY COMPUTER drive, it shows there is file usage on the disk

i thought maybe it was my card reader but when I use other discs in the reader it works, so obviously its my compact flash disc

when I stick the same disc into my camera, all the pics appear

can anyone help me download the pics onto my computer???  is there a way to resolve this???

I’d still try a different reader.

That’s weird. So nothing comes up when you open up my computer and double clicking on the drive itself? Can you show us a screenshot? Were you able to use it before? I mean on the same computer? 

yes nothing shows up

but when you click on the MY COMPUTER to view the drive (card) it shows theres files on the card, just cant see the pics

can anyone help? PLEASE

Hi Tapeworm, Ive tried several different readers and still no avail.  When I go to MY COMPUTER it shows there are files on the chip, just cant see the pics

Ive also tried a file recovery program and pics show up but only the pics that were deleted from the chip a long time ago

none of the new pics are viewable on the chip…have you ever heard of this? can you help?  thanks