Super slow RMA process

Has anyone else experienced a slow RMA process?

I followed all the requested information and sent my 200GB Micro SDXC card in and USPS shows it was received on May 31.  I allowed a few days to pass and called, was told it was received and would take 7-10 business days to process. All along my status was Pending Return. I waited and last Monday, June 13 called again, status was still Pending Return. Was told there was a technical glitch in their system  and the replacement was never confirmed to be shipped. Was told it would be 3-5 business days and a new card would be sent. Still waiting for that email confirmation.

I did finally receive an email from Sandisk on June 16. “A check of our records indicates that the product you returned has been received by SanDisk and is currently being processed. Your product will be verifed shortly. Updates to the status of your RMA will be emailed directly to you. Thank you for choosing SanDisk. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again for your future Flash Storage needs.”

Current state of my RMA is Received/Processing. I know that sometimes things happen and they can get bogged down or even lost, but man, after my card was received on May 31 this is really getting ridiculous. Not feeling to keen on buying more sandisk products after this experience.

Thanks,

rollinbr

Took til the 27th of June to receive the replacement card. Way to slow of a process since my defective card was received on the 31st of May. Nothing really happened til the 3rd time I called inquiring where the card was in the process and that was on the 16th of June. New card is working though so I guess I should just be glad I don’t have to go through the same process again, at least for now. I would expect 2 weeks at the longest once they receive the card. Just glad it’s over.

Thanks,

rollinbr