SanDisk Extreme 32 GB 45MB/s, fake?

Don’t think you are correct.

Refurbished products are mostly(9/10)products that where send back trough RMA under warranty. Reasons could be anything from malfunctioning to a little scratch in the paint as a matter of speech.

Then evaluation is worth for repair or not. Fixed and back on the market as “refurbished” or in some cases “certified as new”

For all i know and from my own experience is still many  companies  have it’s own department for these kind of products. Or they have contracted another company for handling this(this company still has a set of rules and standards they must follow while handling the product). Either way, the product is still Authentic.

Warranty on refurb varies from 0-6 Months. Depends on product/manufacturer/retailer.

@clicks

You should try and get your money trough ebay Buyer Protection <— 

Incase you are not satisfied with the product, because it isn’t as the seller described it on ebay (scam/fraud). 

And i believe that card is 1 or 2 generations in the past based on those numbers.

This is just the reason why i don’t buy these kind of products on ebay.

Rather pay $10 more in a hardwareshop that  has relations with the company. Just to avoid these kind of situations.

I sure hope the outcome for you is good.

Gl with it.