10-05-2019 05:52 PM - edited 10-05-2019 05:54 PM
Just removed from the packaging. They aren't recognizing the storage at all. As a result, I don't have the option to format it or anything.
1. Tried it on my phone. Not recognized.
2. Sandisk's own Memory Zone app doesn't recognize that anything is there.
3. Tried it on my SD card reader with it slotted into the Micro SD Card slot. Didn't work.
4. Tried putting the MIcroSD card into an SD Card adapter. Didn't work.
5. Plugged the reader into both USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports. Didn't work.
6. All my Windows Drivers are up to date. Wonder what troubleshooting steps I should take.
Just wondering what further steps I should take before possibly returning it.
02-10-2020 11:17 PM
Hello, maybe you can update the card driver or assign the New Drive Letter for SD Card to fix SD card not reading error, try to assign the new drive letter for SD card.
Press Win+ R and then type: diskmgmt.msc, right-click on your SD card device, and choose “Change drive letter and paths” and click Change, assign a new drive letter and follow the steps as shown in the windows.
And here I think this page may help you solve this issue, there lists so many dolutions, hope it can help you.