Re: Recover MicroSDHC 32GB card

sunshinegreen wrote:

You can try to recover deleted, formatted and lost files with this files recovery program. It's good but not free.

Besides, you can also try freeware like Recuva and PhotoRec.

As I know some files recovery tool are better than Recuva and PhotoRec.

hi reckor, I guess your MicroSDHC is corrupted. So you should check this guide -  Corrupted Memory Card Recovery. PhotoRec is good choice, also try TestDisk and DiskDigger for Windows. Good luck!

I have the same card 32 gig microsd and it has failed again. The reason I know is the phone will not load up apps. When I changed the card for a 2gig the phone reagined. I then tried this 32gig card in another phone and it would not work. the card was installed on a reader on my mac laptop and i can see 31.91 gb but am not sure what is on the card.

From the posts this seems to be the cards are not very reliable? this is the second time for me, once in a few months and now 11 months later. Sandisk 32gig micro sd ultra 80mbs hc 1 10 red and grey card used in a mobile phone. Android.

Vinnychoff

Highlighted

MobiKin SD Data Recovery  will meet you needs. It will detect all the files in your SD card including the deleted and existing ones and then you can export the wanted files to computer. So the deleted files will be recovered to your computer. By the way, you should not play your mobile phone anymore when you found the data was lost. Because if you keeping playing your device there may be new files being added into your device and the new files may overwrite the deleted ones. Then you will be not able to recover the deleted ones.