Recover MicroSDHC 32GB card

I also find a new link of related data recovery information here:

Hey, reckor Have you restored your SD card data successfully, just like me? In fact, a couple of weeks ago, I also got a RAW camera SD card and all the stored photos and videos were inaccessible. After reading many related threads and articles, I knew that I could restore them all back with the help of a data recovery program and formatted this card latter for fixing its RAW files system problems. So, by following these suggestions, I just tried three data recovery freeware like Recuva, iCare Data Recovery free and 4Card Recovery and finally restored all my wanted data back at the aid of this link: 

http://www.4cardrecovery.com/howto/sd-card-raw-drive-not-formatted-error.html

I hope my experiences can give you some clues.

I’ve got exactly the same problem, a dead 32GB Ultra microSD for my mobile phone, It became unstable few days before. Finally it dead inside the phone.

When I plug the card to my PC, through the built-in card reader, it shows nothing.

After that, I try another card reader and it shows RAW format and only 30MB for its size, I tried to use Data Recovery software but they fail to find anything. I am a IT guy, and this is not my first time to rescue memory card. I do that more then 10 times every year (for my friend). 

This case is so rare because the card size changed from 32GB to 30MB!!! It seems that it is a physically damage.

When I want to gave up, I try some stupid method… That is try all the card readers I have…  Finally, I’ve found one of my card reader WORKS!!! :slight_smile: The card magically readable and I can copy all of my files out.

The brand of my card reader is ELECOM  MR-A004BK  (It is a so-call Japanese brand, but made in China)

I suspect that the memory chips are weaken after a peroid of time, and not readable by some card reader. In my case, it is not a logical error since I can read the card with ANOTHER card reader without recovery software.

So… in case you have a simular case, try all the card readers you have. Buy some card reader cost you nothing…(compare to those recovery company)

Data recovery from a memory card is very easy using any data recovery software. You have to attach your memory card to a laptop in which you have to install Amrev data recovery softwar e and just scan and recovery your lost photos. The recovery from sd card or memory card depends on the type of recovery like either you have deleted your photos or formatted your card. try the trail version of any data recovery software then purchase when satisfied.

Try to restore your data using an updated backup fiel, if oyu don’t have backup of your data then the only one way to recover your data i.e. professionally designed data recover software. This tool is recommended only when you don’t have backup of your card because by simply restoring them one can restore their data. 

You need not worry. Few days back even i lost 16GB of data from SDHC card and effectively recovered all of them using Yodot Photo Recovery software. Just download its trial version and see if it helps you to regain your files. Click herefor more details

Hi…it is very anhnoying situation when you found that your microSDHC card has been corrupted or damaged. It can be corrupted due to different reasons but the simple to recover. You can perform different action to recover data on your microSDHC card. You can aslo use Card Data Recovery software in order to recover all the deleted or corrupted data from your microSDHC card. It is one of the effective way for recovery of corrupted data.

Recovering data from broken SD card requires lots of efforts since most data recovery software can’t recognize your card. You may try this card data recovery tool or take your card to a professional data recovery center for help. Good luck…

Hello! I am sorry to hear that you also lose your important memory card data. Honesty, about a month ago, I did get similar formatted memory card photo loss problems and found most of them were needed in next day. So, without knowing much about data recovery information, I also followed some data recovery suggestions online and took chances with some memory card format recovery software. Luckily, after trying several ones of them, I eventually had recovered many useful photos back.

So, if you also need such helps still, my experiences may also help you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photo_recovery

http://www.icare-recovery.com/howto/sd-card-photo-restore.html

Or http://www.piriform.com/recuva

Hope these articles can give you useful data recovery clues.

Well, this is not that hard to fix. Try Jihodoft File Recovery. It helped me to got all my data back. Good luck.

There are various reasons for Sandisk ultra 32gb micro SD not working. Some of the common causes are cracked or broken memory card, virus or malware infection, scratched card, inserting card improperly, incidence of unknown error, system shut down unknowingly, faulty connectors etc… Losing your valuable data from Sandisk ultra 32gb micro SD can be terribly unpleasant. Therefore, it is of utmost important to fix Sandisk ultra 32gb micro SD not working instantly. It’s very easy to do so using Photo Recovery Software.

Really losing precious pictures from sd card is worrying moment but going the this solution you can get them back:- http://www.recoverysoftw.com/

@sunshinegreen wrote:

You can try to recover deleted, formatted and lost files with this files recovery program. It’s good but not free.

Besides, you can also try freeware like Recuva and PhotoRec.

As I know some files recovery tool are better than Recuva and PhotoRec.

@sunshinegreen wrote:

You can try to recover deleted, formatted and lost files with this files recovery program. It’s good but not free.

Besides, you can also try freeware like Recuva and PhotoRec.

Both of these software are the same…

Hi, hope your problem was solved. It is really expensive to pay 275 USED for a “try”. There are a lot of free software to recover lost files online. If you only want to restore pictures, i recommend RePicvid free photo recovery. With easy steps you can get back lost photos from SD card. Just share my experience with you, and hope it can help you.

Recover all deleted photos from Windows and mac  http://www.stellardatarecovery.com/digital-media-recovery.php

Photo-Recovery-204x260.jpg

hi reckor, I guess your MicroSDHC is corrupted. So you should check this guide -  Corrupted Memory Card Recovery. PhotoRec is good choice, also try TestDisk and DiskDigger for Windows. Good luck!

I have the same card 32 gig microsd and it has failed again. The reason I know is the phone will not load up apps. When I changed the card for a 2gig the phone reagined. I then tried this 32gig card in another phone and it would not work. the card was installed on a reader on my mac laptop and i can see 31.91 gb but am not sure what is on the card.

From the posts this seems to be the cards are not very reliable? this is the second time for me, once in a few months and now 11 months later. Sandisk 32gig micro sd ultra 80mbs hc 1 10 red and grey card used in a mobile phone. Android.

Vinnychoff

MobiKin SD Data Recovery will meet you needs. It will detect all the files in your SD card including the deleted and existing ones and then you can export the wanted files to computer. So the deleted files will be recovered to your computer. By the way, you should not play your mobile phone anymore when you found the data was lost. Because if you keeping playing your device there may be new files being added into your device and the new files may overwrite the deleted ones. Then you will be not able to recover the deleted ones.

MobiKin SD Data Recovery  will meet you needs. It will detect all the files in your SD card including the deleted and existing ones and then you can export the wanted files to computer. So the deleted files will be recovered to your computer. By the way, you should not play your mobile phone anymore when you found the data was lost. Because if you keeping playing your device there may be new files being added into your device and the new files may overwrite the deleted ones. Then you will be not able to recover the deleted ones.

There are a lot of data recovery software, you can also find free ones. I installed Disk Drill just to check it out. I can advise this article for making the right choice: https://www.cleverfiles.com/howto/best-free-data-recovery-software.html