My mobile does not detect micro sd 4gd card

I have micro sd 4gb card recently i have connected it to my computer via card reader and i formatted it then i insert it in my mobile but my mobile does not detect it, when i reconnect it to computer, it work fine on computer but not on mobile, what should i do ?

:smiley:   Hi Hina420,

Dear member of SanDisk Community, welcome.

Hmm… maybe, the mobile, do not have the necessary driver, to recognize the format, that hast given to the card microSDHC 4GB.
Please, see in Properties of the card, and see you, what format have now.
If not is formatted FAT32, back to you format FAT32, and ready.

Luck, and then you tell us, what happened, please.

Regards, Alfred.                                                              (Google translated)

Is this an older phone (mobile)? Maybe it is not SDHC-compatible.

I have formatted it using FAT32 Filesystem but still in problem

i want to mention my mobile supported it before formatting but after formatting mobile does not detect it then i tried to put it into other mobile but still in same problem

:smiley:   Hi hina420,

Please, do the following tests:
1- Clean the pins of the card and mobile, with isopropyl (or common) alcohol. Then see if it works.
2- If does not work: try the card in an laptop, direct to it’s port-card with a good adapter, of recognized brand, ( NOT a card reader).
3- See, in Start/My Computer, in icon on the card, click the right mouse button, and then, click Properties/Tools/Error Checking and Repair.
4- Format again.

Regards, Alfred.                                                            (Google translated)

PS: The SDHC Protocolo  is 2008, so the phone, would be too old …

Thanks for help, now my mobile detected, but when i open it on mobile then it ask me that card is not fomatted when i tried to format, it failed :frowning:

:smiley:   Hi Hina420,

1- Hmm… If the card works fine on the PC, try it with any file and see how it works, with copy and paste, open, etc., and then delete. Attention: only with adapter ( not card-reader).
2- The phone , try another card, to see what is wrong…

Regards, Alfred.                                                             (Google translated)