Mu microsd card deletes my photos

Hello.İ bought a 32gb microsd card from sandisk. But i cannot use it beacuse it akways deletes anything i put in it. Therefore i lost some of my important documents. Could someone help me to solve my problem.

Re: Mu microsd card deletes my photos

Hey Catcircuit, Try to download the demo version of stellar phoenix photo recovery software for view your deleted lost files after seeing the preview you can purchase and save the lost data from your SD card. more detail: https://www.stellarinfo.com/digital-media-recovery.php

In this stuation ,i think you may need a third-party software and you shouldn't use your microsd card, because new data will overwrite your previous deleted data. keep in mind.Search Doctor for Android in Google,you could find solution.

I think this is a problem.Do you means the data is disappear automatically instead of somebody deleted them.

In that way,please stop use it to avoid overwritten.You could find some recovery tool which support SD card,scan your card first.

If it could scanned the data that you missed,then it could recovery them successfully.

Hope it useful,thank you.

Highlighted

This doesn't happen with an original card, is it genuine? If yes, chances are that your card is corrupted. As far as your files are concerned, I would recommend you to use a good recovery tool like Stellar Photo Recovery and try to get your data back.
Hope it helps!

Coolmuster Android SD Card Recovery, which aims to help restore deleted files on Android SD card under various circumstances, such as getting phone infected by viruses, formatting the SD card or making improper operations, and so on. With it, your lost files on the SD card can be scanned and displayed on the menu with details. Then you can freely view and recover deleted photos, videos, music and documents as needed. By the way, you are able to regain all lost files in a batch.