Miraculous RECOVERY of unrecognized 32 GB microSD card!!

Hope this, that I just posted elsewhere on this forum, might help others with un-detected SD cards.  Certainly no guarantee(!), but my miracle might not be a unique occurrence and might help others recover invaluable data.  GOOD LUCK!

Re: 32GB Sandisk Micro SD suddenly stopped being recognized by Galaxy S3 phone

‎12-26-2014 02:58 PM

Same issue happened 2 days ago in LG D415.  Using card for >2 years.  Successfully transferred card and all data from previous HTC phone 3 mo ago.  Ran out of system memory on LG, so transferred all pics to same 32 GB micro-SD - and hadn’t yet backed up :-(.  While transferring video of grandson’s first steps to card, got message from phone saying that SD card had been removed, and that I should have unmounted it first.  The card was working fine in the phone until that message.  Tried re-seating the card several times and also tried reading it on laptop SD slot and on 3 different USB adaptors - NO JOY (and it’s Christmas!!).  The card is not detected, so there’s no way to use recovery software.   Any recommendations about most reliable recovery vendors? And, everybody says they’re expensive - HOW MUCH??  Happy Holidays to all those without this problem!

Message 53 of 54 (152 Views)

01-03-2015 09:42 PM

No replies to this yet, but I have exciting news!  Based on info from an earlier post in which someone noted that a micro-SD card which had been unrecognized on his phone and computer suddenly re-appeared after several hours sitting in the card reader on his computer, I left my card in the SanDisk adapter on my PC and HOPED!  After ~1 wk of sitting there unrecognized through many hours of operation and multiple re-boots for various reasons, the card suddenly appeared in Windows Explorer!!  I immediately successfully copied the contents to my hard drive (recovering all the precious pictures I thought were lost!).  When the card data seemed to continue to be accessible, as opposed to the earlier report (which said that the card quickly became unrecognizable again), I re-installed the card in my phone - and it has behaved correctly since.  I plan to buy another card for the phone and use this one for long-term storage, but I’ve learned how important it is to maintain a current backup (cloud or another medium) for the removable as well as the internal storage on my phone!  

I don’t have a clue about the mechanism for this miracle micro-SD recovery, but I hope somebody else might benefit from my experience.

Aloha,

Tom

1 Like

Try with this Data Recovery, you can easily get back these deleted photos from sd card

youtu.be/0lMztoOigks

You can make use of the Rescue Digital Media software this is the software that helps you to recover missing data from the unrecognized SD card. I came to know about this software while searching on forums to recover deleted pictures from my damaged SD card. My SD card gets damaged and all of my data was lost. But with the help of this tool I recover my card and the lost data. You can try this it is really effective and help you to recover your photos, videos etc…

In such cases I use Card data recovery tool to recovers deleted data which supports all types of memory cards such as miniSD Card, microSD Card, SDHC card, etc.

For more information read this - How to Recover Photos from Erased or Damaged Memory Cards?